The quick start guide is intended for players who look forward to taking part in the Flame Raiders tournaments.
How to Create a Flame Raiders Account
A Flame Raiders account allows you to participate in the tournaments, get rewards and earn badges. You can create it using your email or Steam.
- Go to the account creation page.
- Enter your email address, password, and captcha.
- Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email.
An email may arrive with a delay of several hours. If you do not find our email, check the spam folder.
- Follow the link in the email.
- Done! Your account is created, but it is not the end. In order to take part in the tournaments, add your game profile.
How to Add and Confirm a Game Profile
A game profile is public information about a game account. We use it to communicate with players (e.g. for identification, reward sending, etc.).
- Log in to the tournament system and go to your personal account.
- Scroll down the page, find the “Game Accounts” section, and click Add on the right of the game name.
- Enter information about your game account: your nickname , your UID , and the link to your game profile on the Russian forum .
Hover over the question icon to learn more.
- Click Save.
- You will receive a code that consists of letters and numbers. Send it to us on the Russian forum: open the profile FlameRaiders, click the “Личное сообщение” button and enter the code in the appeared text area.
If you do not see the “Личное сообщение” button, log in to the Russian forum.
- Wait for a response. You will receive a message, when your game profile is confirmed, and then you can take part in tournaments.
How to Apply for Participation
Before you apply for participation, read rules and the information about the tournament.
- Log in to the tournament system.
- Choose a tournament and click Submit on the right of its name.
- Click Apply for Participation.
How to Participate in a Tournament
Players receive invites to the “Custom battle”. The “Custom battle” is a special lobby that is created by tournament judges to host battles.
- Log in to the tournament service and open the tournament bracket when it becomes available.
The tournament bracket is made 15 minutes before the tournament starts. Update the page to follow battles.
- Scroll down the page to look for your battle. You will find its number, start time and your opponents.
- Accept the invite to the “Custom battle”; it appears in the top left corner of the screen. The most important thing is to stay in the garage at the right time.
How to Ask for Help
Ask a question or describe a difficult situation on our Discord server — and our team will help you!